ASNC supports the use of laboratory accreditation as a method of measuring quality. In February 2005, the ASNC Board of Directors announced its support of mandatory accreditation of nuclear cardiology laboratories by January 1, 2008.
To learn more about the lab accreditation process, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
- American College of Radiology
1891 Preston White Drive, Reston, VA 20191
Phone: (703) 648-8900
- Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Nuclear Medicine Laboratories
6021 University Boulevard, Suite 500, Ellicott City, MD 21403
Phone: (800) 838-2110
- The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Phone: (630) 792-5000
- Webinar: Facility Accreditation — Learn from the Experts
A joint webinar from ASNC and the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
Faculty: Mary Beth Farrell, MS, CNMT, NCT, FSNMTS and Sandy Katanick, CAE
- CMS Article Re: Important Reminders about Advanced Diagnostic Imaging (ADI) Accreditation Requirements
- CMS Web Site on Advanced Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation